-
July 7th, 2005, 09:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 7th, 2005, 09:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
What's going on my sparkler,,,,,,,,u ok? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
July 7th, 2005, 09:53 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Is it the terrorism in the UK?
I have been BEYOND upset today............
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
-
July 7th, 2005, 09:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
thats what im referring too....my sweet...
just breaks my heart in a sense...and then angers the HELL outta me too
-
July 7th, 2005, 09:57 PM
#5
CanadianGirl
Guest
it seems like it Kassy...*sigh*...i dont know what this world is coming to...with terrorism and people murdering little children
-
July 7th, 2005, 09:58 PM
#6
Inactive Member
~hugs ya tight~
I know my sweetness, i know.........
It is SENSELESS.....we are all in this world together.........
stupid, needless killings........it tears at my heart hon.........
~hugs ya tight~ [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
July 7th, 2005, 10:01 PM
#7
Inactive Member
awwwwwwwwwwww, my CG
got this post, after i posted the demon.
It is so f'n tragic hon..........TRULY!!
This world , seems to be spinning, wildly, out of control.
I keep wishing for world peace.....don't think it will ever happen, but one can hope , sweetie.
~hugs ya tight~
Kassy~~*~*~
-
July 7th, 2005, 10:11 PM
#8
CanadianGirl
Guest
I doubt there will be peace in this world theres too much anger out there *sigh* HUGS*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks